Where should your journey lead?
What comes after your PhD or postdoc? Can you even plan a career in research? Or does a career in public or charitable science facilities suit you better?
Career Planning: the Relevant Questions
Career planning is an individual process. There is no standard recipe for a successful career. As a postdoc, you will see yourself confronted with similar questions when planning your future, like:
- What are my strengths, skills and Interests?
- How can I achieve a professorship?
- Are career and family/ partnership compatible?
- What alternatives and possibilities are there on the external-university job market?
- When is a good time for a change?
- What exactly do I have to do pursue a certain career path?
The JGU Human Resources Development offers support for your career planning and in filling out your application.
With our offer of practical, applicable information and support, we are sure you will be in a position to find the right path for you and follow it!